General Rules for the Students of VCEThe below mentioned guidelines are necessary to be followed by the students of VCE
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#0F4480″]
- A student must be present in all lectures sessions, project classes / terms papers, sessional works, practice teaching classes and co-curricular activities during working hours of the college. They shall not leave the college campus during college hours without taking permission from the college authority.
- Students going outside Karimganj shall have to obtain written permission from the Principal, failing which his/her admission will be cancelled.
- For professional growth, every student is expected to read as many books as they can especially on their subjects.
- A student has to compulsorily participate in group discussions, seminars, college functions, national festivals, demonstration classes, extension lectures and other institutional activities.
- The students shall refrain from acts of misbehaviour, passing indecent remarks etc inside the campus.
- Smoking, gambling, chewing of tobacco, use of drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Any sort of ragging invites disciplinary action.