Quality Policies in VCEThe Institute aims at overall development with the following objectives
- More thrust will be given to improvisation of the present technology suitable to Indian conditions.
- The departments will be encouraged to be innovative and to develop many components for which the country has to depend on foreign markers (Import substitution).
- To take up projects of national importance from DRDO, CSIR, Department of Science and Technology, Department of Aero Space .
- To pursue research in their specialized areas mutually, the objective of the individual departments is to contribute to the country so that it becomes self-reliant in many fields.
- To train the students in the latest trends in various areas of technology and provide facilities to the students from B. Tech to Ph.D. level.
- To conduct Workshops, Seminars and Conferences on topics of national, international importance, also of industrial interests.
- To organize Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- To undertake industrial sponsored research work.